Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Welcome

This is a blog where you will find all sorts of things along my path that make an impression on me for any reason and many contemplations of a wife,a mother, a sister, a daughter, a niece, a friend, a teacher, a student, a lover, a fighter, a believer, a dreamer, a story teller, an artist..I have been inspired to create my own blog page to share my endless daydreams. I believe that in this life we are all artists creating our own story, although our life may be perceived in different ways to outsiders, in reality how much can we say we really know each other? Each of us tell the same story with various twists, here I will share with you my version of my own story. A story that I'm still writing each day and in the process of understanding thoroughly. Here are bits and pieces of my days dwellings, artworks I admire, feelings, and all the beauty and influences that make up the story I love to live.. this would be my place to put all ponders to rest, enjoy, and get lost in the moment♥

No comments:

Post a Comment