Thursday, February 4, 2010

my momentary title..




You're probably wondering why I have a Charlie Chaplin quote on my Title....I put that there for the moment until I figure out what I should really name my 'diary'. I put that quote for the time being because that is what has been on my mind, that is what I am feeling at the moment. I agree with what he said, "We think too much and feel too little." it is true. now a days we are so fixed up into what society thinks that we do not follow our feelings, which is what is the truth. In our minds we have many thoughts, and many of which are lies. a wise man has said that only 'the truth will set you free.' But how do we know what the truth is? I believe it is what we feel, that is the truth. If we just block out all the negative thoughts that are given to us by outsiders we should feel and know what is truth. We think too much and judge before doing what we know we love, what we know is the right thing, what we really want. We should learn to follow our hearts not our mind, and stop assuming. We assume to much which give us the negative thoughts which lead to a trap that is so hard to get out of, a trap of dishonesty, mistrust, jealousy, negativity,insecurity, and fear. If like a child again, we could just block out the voices of people of our surroundings and our minds we will be able to follow what we feel and know truth know what we truly want. Then without judgements we could act upon what we feel and stop hurting ourselves and people we love. By thinking too much we don't get far, if we follow what we really feel and not what we think we feel maybe we could understand ourselves and others better. Maybe then we could live without lies and be true to ourselves. never believe your thoughts, always follow your heart, as a part of nature we too shall have that instinct inside us to just do,just feel it and...just know..

No comments:

Post a Comment